Re: [MV] ??? Trailer Type Machine - - info needed

From: Bruce Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 18:08:51 PST

Afirmative,
    Unbolts into two halves. Run each half up to the appropriate end
bolt up and jack up, and you are on your way.

The ones for the S-250's are typically hand hydraulic to lift with
Air over hydraulic for braking.

    Note, there are several sizes of these, so you have to match up the
shelter to the dolly set.

    Note also, from what I understand, the Military won't give you the
necessary forms
to give to the DMV so you can legally put them on the road. Apparently people
have
tried to pull these at too high speeds which resulted in accidents.

>>> If anyone knows how to circumvent this problem, at least here in
California, Please
let me know. I need to transport my shelter and dolly settup to upstate
California soon.

Bruce MVPA 23824