Re: [MV] 24 Volt trailer lights

From: wwd@netheaven.com
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 05:49:26 PST

>I can get pretty sweet deals on LED lighting....2 inch and 4 inch round
>rubber grommet type mount lights...Let me know If I can help.....

>> I can honestly say that the LED bulbs are plenty bright. I got a good
>deal
>> on a rear lamp assembly and checked it out. On 12vdc
>> they are as bright as a normal tail light bulb. The LEDs they are
>> producing now are not like the old ones folks are used to. Down here in
>> Florida they are switching over to LED bulbs in traffic signals. They are
>> so bright that you can plainly see them when they are backlit by the
>> sun. At night they are so bright that they hurt your eyes to look at
>them.
>>
>> best regards,
>> Jim (KB4IVH)
>> MVPA #17216

Will you give me credit for my 'Art Bell crapola' LED ( 3 LED's soldered
into a flashlite screw-base which barely glows in a dark room)? Would be
much appreciated. 8^)

Bet you can strobe these new ones quite nicely like those new traffic
signals. Maybe even at epilepsy-inducing refresh rates. Keep off those
tailgaterz.

Thanx fer the high tech testimonial. Now no garage should be without one
(or two).

Bill

--
wwd@netheaven.com       N2KQA