Re: [MV] Fording tailpipe question:

From: DBaumanjr@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 12:42:12 PST

 I had thought of the juice can idea. But had wondered if anyone was using an
exhaust elbow, or one of those exhaust flappers from a tractor. I'm trolling
for the best idea, I guess...... Kind of a survey type thing.
 I'm just kinda surprised that the military didn't think of this during the
initial design.
 Man! It's great to be able to post again! I've been relegated to lurking for
the last couple of years, because of upgrading to the subsequent AOL
versions. Upon scrounging around in my computer, I found this version(5.0)
laying around. I tried it & it works fine! JaxinCalifornia first told me
about this awhile back, But I just found time to try it. Thanx Jack!
 BTW, I found a source for M715 motor mounts for about $9.00 each. If anyone
is interested in the info, let me know & I'll send contact info. I have
nothing to gain, here, just passing info.
 Thanks,
 Darryl