RE: [MV] Fording tailpipe question:

From: Tony Castagno (tonycastagno@verticalthought.com)
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 12:51:16 PST

Hello,

I've seen guys use the canvas howitzer muzzle covers, they look really
good, but you do have to wait until the stack is cool. I've been
thinking about making one for my HMMWV fording exhaust stack, and M35A2
stack out of some old canvas I have from an old M35 top. I think this
would be a great item for any of the canvas top/cushion vendors to
offer. I'd buy a couple. Along that note I've also considered making a
license plate cover out of Canvas with the Model number on it for when
parked at displays. Just some thoughts....

Tony