Pioneer Rack Locking Bracket

From: kbernste32@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 15:51:07 PST

I'm preparing for a production run of Pioneer Rack Locking brackets. Let me
know if you want one. ...Locks around pioneer rack to secure
axe/shovel/mattock, fits M35/M54 style rack. Requires no drilling, welding,
or truck modification. It will be primed, ready to paint, does not include
lock or felt lining. I'm amazed at the lengths thieves will go to steal
something, so unfortunately there's no guarantee some moron won't figure out
a way to get the tools out. $45 plus $6 shipping. Discount for GMMVC members;
additional fee for MVMVC members :-) Order and pay kbernste32@aol.com via
paypal (www.paypal.com). Allow 4-6 wks for delivery. Pictures at
www.gmmvc.org in the ads section.

Kerry Bernstein