Re: [MV] My stump sermon

From: wwd@netheaven.com
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 10:07:42 PST

In <list-1622027@skylee.com>, on 03/18/2002
   at 11:03 AM, Joe Shannon <fordpart@bellsouth.net> said:

> I will probably get black balled for this but here is my thinking.

> It seems to me that the average vehicle weight of this list is
>growing. That is more trucks, less jeeps.

Redundant brakes on M35 trucks- where are they?? I don't think I'll put
mine on the road until it has two independent braking systems. And I do
NOT count the parking brake at all. Please tell me there actually is a way
to do this. Even (especially) for driving empty. Color me a candy-ass but
I remember pre-'67 GM cars with single systems only too well. Never again.

Bill

--
wwd@netheaven.com