F/S Steyr-Daimler Pinzgauer 710-M

From: Jonathan Boos (acfarer@cox.net)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 20:54:48 PST

Found a Pinzgauer for sale in Eureka, CA. Interested parties can contact Ron
at Discount Motors, 707-839-0200. I have no affiliation, just saw it on the
road and asked. Made by Steyr-Daimler Puch of Austria.
It has 101426 kilometers on the vehicle. Engine replaced at 50K, tranny
replaced at 75K. It is a 1972 model. Has original european tires. Nice
canopy. He is asking $15,900. Pictures available on request. He can email
them or I can send them to you after he gets them to me. I have no idea what
they are worth but I saw OD and hit the brakes. You know how that goes.
Regards.
Jonathan