Re: buying a m35

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 22:41:52 PST

Hi Dan...

>since you own one what recomendations would you have to some one who is going
>to buy one eg: are the C model with fold down box side a good idea .

I think it totally depends on what you'll use it for. A "C" is cool
but harder to find and more expensive (unless you buy it from DRMO or
GL or a seller that doesn't know it is a "C").

I would recommend a turbo model, and one with NO rust and low miles.
Other than that, they're pretty much all the same.

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 Cubic Inch Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See them at: http://www.CUCV.net