[MV] WTB Fiberglass troop seat boards

From: RKubu@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 08:31:15 PST

List,
I am looking to purchase enough fiberglass troop seat boards to build a set of troop seats for an M927A1. For those that don't know, the M927A1 is a dropside, longbed cargo (20 ft. cargo bed, but sides are in two sections). If anyone knows where I can locate these fiberglass troop seat boards, please let me know. If I cannot locate these boards, I'll just build the racks using the hardware from standard 5 or 2-1/2 ton troop seats and wood boards from the local lumber yard.

Thanks,
Bruce

1957 M125 w/w
1966 M172A1