Re: [MV] My stump sermon

From: Dave Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 11:30:15 PST

Those guys have no clue. I've been down that road and the BMV or DMV guys have no idea what is written in the law books.

A couple other questions to ask them:

Where is it in the Georgia law books that specifies that a Class A license is required? (They should be able to quote section, subsection if they know what they are talking about.)
If I have an RV that is over 26K GVW, do I need a Class A license? Why or why not?
What is required to qualify a vehicle as an RV? (A cot and a porta potty in the back of your M35?)
Are there any provisions in the Georgia state law specifically for privately owned MVs? (There are in a number of states)
What about farm vehicles that are over 26K lbs? Is a Class A license required for that?

Good Luck,

Dave