Re: [MV] continental engines

From: Dave Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 12:03:58 PST

I tried to buy a head gasket for an old Hercules engine directly from those folks. They sent me to a dealer in Cleveland who bought it from them and then was to ship it to me.

By the time all of the charges were added up, I discovered I could buy the same gasket from Napa directly for less money. The entire thing didn't make much sense. Perhaps they
are now selling direct. I'm not sure.

Dave