Info on Tanks needed

From: dodgew200@mchsi.com
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 12:46:42 PST

Hi List

While out scouting target stocks for the Museum I belong
to, we found an M-48...still had the log book inside!
Toole Army Depot is where it came from. Then we looked
at what was sitting next to it. My first thought was
that it's gotta be a Chaffee (M-24?) smallish compared
to the hulking monster next to it. Caddilac name plates
all over it but a powerpack overhaul placard that said
1964. Could this be an M-41 Walker Bulldog? I looked for
casting numbers and other dataplates. I found some
numbers behind the drivers hatch but they're not very
ledgible, 7962???? and 75-52 above (gun type?) also on
the left side forward was ALJL0751-7-3 stamped in the
hull and it was upside down. 1/18 cav painted on the
front and rear and U.S.Army 30183093 on the sides. i
have a couple of polariods I can scan when I get home
tonight.

Also of note, a Piasecki helicopter (flying banana) a
couple of Sikorski H-2? (engine in front, a radial!) and
a burned out M-59 APC.

Any info/input is appreciated

Rob