found vibration problem with M1009 Blazer

From: John Fuller (hotrod@mvp.net)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 18:46:09 PST

Thanks to all the people that responded to vibration problem. The problem found me before I had time to check everything. Going down the road to see the mechanic that put the new u-joints in a couple of weeks ago the drive shaft fell out from the front. What a disaster. Guess who gets the tow bill and the new drive shaft bill. Everything is fine now and she runs down the road at 80mph smooth as silk.

Thanks for all the help.