Re: [MV] found vibration problem with M1009 Blazer

From: wwd@netheaven.com
Date: Thu Mar 21 2002 - 05:18:10 PST

>Thanks to all the people that responded to vibration problem. The problem
>found me before I had time to check everything. Going down the road to
>see the mechanic that put the new u-joints in a couple of weeks ago the
>drive shaft fell out from the front. What a disaster. Guess who gets the
>tow bill and the new drive shaft bill. Everything is fine now and she
>runs down the road at 80mph smooth as silk.

>Thanks for all the help.

Sheesh, today's 'mechanics'. Didn't quite get those caps nestled down & in
between those tits.

Bought my Chevy 'beater' cause it had new struts. The 'good' mechanic
worked on the left side. The 'bad mechanic' worked on the right. He
managed to destroy the brake hose just short of leakage. I replaced that.
Now the right cv joint is clunking- he probably expanded it by letting it
hang free during the strut job. He's probably still out there, dragging
his knuckes along the pavement . . .

Bill

--
wwd@netheaven.com  To the warriors go the spoils of war; to the hindmost .  .  the surplus.