GPW Jeep GAUGES WTB needed

From: aussierob (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Thu Mar 21 2002 - 15:42:24 PST

MIL-VEH'ers
I need a source for nos gauges for an 42 GPW that I'm rebuilding for another
guy. We have only a dash full of broken glass's in each gauge.

Of course we're shopping for Quality and a reasonable price too. Not really
interested in over bids from Ebay (not that everything on ebay is overbid?)

WE are going to the great Nth East show this weekend in Dover NJ so maybe
we'll get lucky ?

Thanks listers, and flamers beware Willlys MB and GPW are half brothers so
please use the delete key or your best discretions....

REgards to all,
Rob P.
Upstate Ny area near Syracuse.
'42 MB Been to #ell and back A tired MB but runs beautifully
'42 GPW Full rebuild
'44 MB Radio Jeep needs full rebuild
'46 CJ2A Fully Rebuilt Eng. not yet intsalled
'47 CJ2As Really Rusty one Runs (two jeeps)
Two CJ5s great engines - bad tubs
1, Surrey jeep. soon to have Toyota Celica eng. + Tranny