Re: [MV] Two questions !

From: Muttguru@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 03:43:36 PST

In a message dated 22/03/02 11:38:17 GMT Standard Time, pierino@tin.it writes:

<< I don't know if that can help, but I think that in France it was
compulsory
 to have amber headlights on all vehicles until few years ago. >>

Hello Maurizio......

thanks for your reply. We thought the same.... that Vietnam was a former
French colony and maybe the laws (!!!) there insisted on yellow headlights
(like France)....but there were so many Vietnam vehicles WITHOUT yellow
headlights, too.
Maybe early Vietnamese laws said "yellow" and the US Army said.... we make
the rules now. Possible?

kind regards...
Ken