GL

From: JaxInCalifornia@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 09:11:43 PST

In a message dated 3/22/02 8:35:10 AM Pacific Standard Time, rmgill@mindspring.com writes:

I think you need to realize that if you try to bid snipe an auction
and can't get in for some technical reason, you're pretty much SOL. Thats the standard policy on E-Bay and Gun-Auction.com. Both handle electronic auctions in pretty much the same way.

--

I realize that, but my gripe was I didn't like being told I owed money when I didn't and that now my credit with GL was no good! That is what tee'd me off. Being cut off like some $#@%^&* dead beat... then missing the #@#$%^&* auction because of it and all the @@#$%^&%$#$ research I put into it! Geez.. I guess I'm still ticked! lol

As far as "Bid snipe" thing, that is a good point, because you do take some small risk of not being able to get your bid in in time. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't... you gotta do what is best for you.