Re: [MV] GL got me good- F/U

From: John K. Seidts (john@astory.com)
Date: Thu Mar 21 2002 - 10:35:06 PST

Remember, you are bitching about NOT spending money! The real economic cost
when you buy something is that which you cannot afford after you make a
purchase. 2 years ago, when I walked away from a junk Indian 741 project
with very heavy heart, I felt like giving up my 4 year quest to get one.
The very next week, I was emailed by the guy I purchased mine from, and got
a much better deal! The week of sorrow cannot compare to the absolute
satisfaction I have with the project.

http://www.astory.com/mil-veh/ffatcindian.JPG