Biographical Data

From: Jim Rice (ltc_rice@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 10:50:23 PST

(Originally sent this out several days ago, but Mil-Veh.org/skylee.com
failed and I forgot to resend. If you are on the
MVLIST@yahoogroups....you've already received and can delete now.

Original message follows.

Jim

Hi All,

I was the guy who asked for all the info. I had it stored, sorted and
compiled. I was working the data and building a database. Unfortunately, I
had a computer crash and lost all the info. No problem, as I still had all
the info on my HOTMAIL account. I was then involved in an accident and
spent several months in the hospital (and am still recovering).
Unfortunately, during this period, I was unable to check my e-mail for about
three months. My hotmail account went over limits, was inactive for too
long and all contents were dumped when I went to check it out.

Unfortunately, I lost all the data with the crashed computer, busted my butt
in a parachute accident, and Hotmail deleted all my files. When it rains,
it pours...........sorry.

I'll try to recreate and submit the survey and recompile. I have a CD
burner now and WILL NOT lose the data.

Jim Rice
San Antonio, TX