Re: [MV] UPDATE Gentlemen, I need advice!!

From: Chris Hass (cjhass@midusa.net)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 16:28:55 PST

NO GUYS !!

I haven't been painting without a respirator or anything like that, I
promise !!!

FOR OLD JEEP BREATH: I'm not even married -- don't have a wife to ask !!

FOR STEPHEN IN KC : Don't know if she has a sister or not.... gosh, maybe
if you still had that trailer to sell real cheap I could ask about a sister
while you were delivering a trailer to Lyons KS.

FOR Dr. Ruth... Er, I mean - Aaron : this is the really wild part ... She
doesn't even know that I have a Duece !!!

Really Guys, I swear on my surplus tow straps that I told you the truth !!!

am I too old at 37 to get married for the first time ???
she has a real job...
she has her own car...
she has enough money to bid $6800 on a Unimog -- I couldn't afford it ...

whatever you do, DON'T WAKE ME UP

Regards
Chris Hass
52 M135