Generator for sale to help a cancer patient

From: Ed Kirkley (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 19:20:20 PST

Hello again list,

It seems that the generator is once again for sale. As I said he's only
selling this unit to help pay for his wife's medical bills. If I didn't
already have the exact same unit I would buy this one. Please, someone that
needs this unit buy it and help them out. I would send this email to some
of you that inquired about it before but as I thought it was sold I deleted
the emails.

> A good friend of mine has a military 10KW generator for sale. It's
exactly
> like the one that I use to run my entire house with if the power fails.
For
> those of you that are up on this unit you'll know that the 10KW is a high
> altitude rating and at or near sea level it's really around 17KW or so.
>
> It's gasoline operated, air cooled and has low hours. It comes with two
12 volt
> batteries. I have cranked this unit and will verify that it runs well.
>
> His asking price is $2,500.00 if picked up in Blacksburg, SC, (very near
the
> NC border off of I-85). Shipping is, of course, extra and will be the
> actual shipping charge. This is the same price that Colemans surplus asks
for the same unit. The only reason that it's for sale is that his wife
> has contracted cancer and he needs al the money that he can get for
medical
> bills.
>
> This generator is resting on an M103, (I think), military trailer and it
is
> not included in the sale. The trailer belongs to me, (I just bought it
from
> him).
>
> Any questions please contact me off list and I will do my best to answer
them. I also have pictures available if needed.