[MV] Gentlemen, some women like green things too . . .

From: Stuart & Jane Robinson (stalwart@nwlink.com)
Date: Sat Mar 23 2002 - 08:34:26 PST

On Friday, March 22, 2002, at 02:17 PM, Ryan M Gill wrote:

> At 1:02 PM -0800 3/22/02, Bruce Beattie wrote:
>> Isn't there a penalty for leading your fellow MVers on? I mean,
>> realy, this has got to be too good to be true... I'm lucky, my wife
>> loves
>> our camo CUCV.
>
> Oh, I don't know. I've got a cute pixieish little lass that likes
> riding around in the ferret and works in an army surplus store.

Sorry guys, but I think I've got you (all?) beat. My wife owns her own
Ferret and Fox and occasionally lets me bring another "green" thing home
for myself!

Stuart and Jane Robinson
3-FV622 Alvis Stalwart Mk 2
2-FV623 Alvis Stalwart Mk 2, crane variant
FV101 Alvis Scorpion CVR(T)
FV721 Fox CVR(W)
FV704 Daimler Ferret Mk2/3
Daimler Dingo