Re: [MV] Gentlemen, I need advice!!

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Sat Mar 23 2002 - 09:17:19 PST

>This one looks good in things that make some religious men question
>their paths...

Yeah, she could do that too. But she is not vindictive ;-)

>She's not urging me to build anything yet. But she does provide me
>with an avenue for additional milsurp gear. Like 35 pairs of WWII and
>post war british anklets for re-enacting...

Well, if she could get me a set of the brand new Canadian camo, then I
think I would fall for her too!

>>[snip]
>>P.P.S. no, I am NOT going to place her up on eBay and no, she does not
>>have a sister :-)
>
>There are some other young folks here on the list. Any daughters yet?

Well, since she is 31... I don't think that would be a good idea even if
we did have kids, which we don't. They cost too much! They say it costs
about $100k to raise a kid to the point of kicking them out of the house.
 Then there is college at $15-20k per year times 4... cripes, I could buy
a lot of OD with that kind of money! Honestly, I really like kids, but I
have to keep in mind my life's priorities :-)

Steve