Re: [MV] Volvo 934 / M35

From: Magnus Häggblad (magnush@ludd.luth.se)
Date: Thu Mar 21 2002 - 14:22:34 PST

I must say i don't really know, i dont think it has been pulling anything
major.

-Just used as a troop carrier. The axles are very popular amongst
offroaders as it is sturdy as hell. Very comparable to the rockwell 2.5T,
swedish version is vacuum difflocked thou (I have a set of the myself,
building a mudder)

The museeum is located in the far north if Sweden, in Boden:
http://www.boden.se/

Btw, 45km from where i am right now :)

/Magnus

---