Manuals sale or trade?

From: Mike and Cheryl (mleaton@netins.net)
Date: Sat Mar 23 2002 - 22:21:33 PST

I bought a box of manuals most I am keeping. In this box were
2 manual that may not be military. I have no use for them and wondered
if anyone else needed them.

General Motors series 71 diesel engine
manual talks about marine and stationary engines
rebuilding, missing a few pages well used.
probably 1950 to 60?

Link Belt Speeder Service Manual
5-1-66
Lube, crawler, frame, bucket attachment, jib, crane,
speed o matic, clutch planetary gear.
seems to be all there.

These are very short descriptions. please ask any questions, I can scan a
few pages or something, don't have any idea what they are worth, but they
aren't doing me any good so cheap. will trade also.

Mike in Iowa
mleaton@netins.net