Kids and MVs

From: kbernste32@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 24 2002 - 18:24:52 PST

Steve Grammont writes:
>>Honestly, I really like kids, but I have to keep in mind my life's
priorities :-) <<

Well, Steve, I respect your choice, but for me, kids are what makes MV hobby
so enjoyable for me. I'm fortunate to be in a club (GMMVC) that is helping me
raise my son right (the camo'ed hood ornament in our photo gallery). Our club
spends a lot of summertime together, and my son is essentially growing up
with the club. To a person, they've always been patient, kind, protective,
and educational. I can't imagine a more wholesome environment in which to
enjoy a father-son interest. Mikey knows more about M series history than I
do now. (I'd LOVE to surprise him with David Doyle's new book, whenever it
comes out HINT HINT !!!)

I suspect your comments were tongue-in-cheek, and I'm probably stating
something obvious that goes for many folks on our list.

Kerry Bernstein
1970 M35A2, 1993 M35A2-lover