Re: Reply To Rocky!

From: Rockye56@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 19:47:37 PST

David
               do not even try an go there?. what do you mean buy this, i am
only saying what happen to me. i am not a lying i have nothing to gain by it.
if you are using a head set phone? then what was all the banging and loud
noise about? and i called your phone # (480) 609-3295 not someone else so
don't go there and try to push it to someone else is name. and i have a
right to freedom of speech as an American of the USA. just like everyone
else. and i still can not find out when i can pick up my stuff no matter who
i call no one returns my calls. even though you are allowed a week, but you
only have one day here. to me that is not a well run business by GL in my
eyes and others. i and others can not wait for your contract to run out so
someone can do a better job, and stop calling me and others liars rocky