Re: [MV] Military Vehicle Wills

From: M35A2USA@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 14:58:38 PST

Steve and others... Thanks for the positive comments re the family in MVs.,
My first grandson rode in my Halftrack with his proud parents at the age of 4
months in full Camo on the Fourth of July 14 years ago in Fitchburg, MA...now
there are 6 more grandchildren and I have enough green vehicles to give one
to each when the time comes.... The family oriented posts are a great
relief from some of the others we have to endure here... Going out to play
in the snow with my CUCV Pickup now... RAM