Georgetown, Tx Air show

From: R.W.Swearingen (rwst@cox-internet.com)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 17:53:40 PST

Hi List,

  I thought I'd post something on the list about our Air Show in Texas. We
are going
to be doing 3 re-enactments: Pear Harbor, European Theater & Vietnam. I'm
looking
for more vehicles for our event, mainly trucks for the Vietnam ( we already
have five
M35s coming right now). We are going to do a convoy hit and need more trucks.

Some of the vehicles that are going to be participating: M4 Sherman, German
Hetzer,
M8 armored car, German 3/4 Track, 5 American Half-Tracks, M113 APC with WW2
& Vietnam trucks and jeeps. We are looking at about 150 re-enactors right
now, but
the more the merrier. There will be pyro used in all 3 events by a
professional pyro team.

Air Show web site:
www.gtuairshow.com

& for re-enactors
www.gtuairshow.com/military

If you have a vehicle or are a re-enactor and would like to come. Please
E-mail me at:
rwst@cox-internet.com

or Don at:
dcarlton@liveoaktelecom.com