Re: [MV] GOAT WHEEL ADAPTORS?!

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 17:27:11 PST

Guy I know up in Iowa put 'em on an M37. Bought them outa the outfit up
in Idaho, ( Snake River Co. ?). I think he paid close to $450 for the
set.
  Wow. If you bought one I bet you could get a place to make them for
you cheaper, but.......
  thats no the point, right ? Good luck. He seems to like them, not my
kinda truck exactly. Bigger overall size without running outa room in
the wheel wells.
  Course then you gotta find Gamma Goat tires too.
  Steve

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.