LDS-465-1A vs. LDT-465-1C / Testing both addresses

From: Neil E. Amrhein (neil@compu-powr.com)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 12:48:41 PST

List,
    I was looking through the manual and trying to figure out the exact
differences between these two engines. All I seem to be able to come up with
are different intake rocker arms (perhaps higher ratio). To make more power,
you need to burn more fuel, so that makes sense. You can get more air in and
turn up the pump.
    However, I can't imagine that is all. I have never seen anyone actually
list the major differences between the two and I am wondering why? The -34P
manual lists the same parts for virtually everything between these two
engines. What else is different?

    Also, please pardon this test (you may receive it twice -- that's the
purpose of the test). I have been noticing that I seem to miss some messages
and am trying to figure out why. I see replies to threads that seem to have
no origination post. I replied to a post yesterday and never saw my own
message. This morning I received my message, dated yesterday morning. I was
wondering why it never showed yesterday, but then I realized that I had
replied to another message that was from the "mil-veh.org" address. I have
had problems sending to that address in the past.

    This message is being sent to the "uller.skylee.com" address, which I
used to subscribe to the list and usually use to send my messages. It is
also being CC'd to the "mil-veh.org" address.

    Again, sorry for the inconvenience, but it seems there are more people
than just me who experience this.

    Thanks,
        Neil

1971 General Products M35A2, Turbo, W/W