Photo ads

From: Chris Stansbury (chris_stansbury@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 17:59:56 PST

Hi List,
I just wanted to let you all know that Steel Soldiers is now selling
classified ad space online. For $19.95 (payable online using PayPal) you
get a full page ad with up to 5 photos of your item and unlimited text in
the description. The ad will run until your item sells for the price
mentioned above. Please consider selling your vehicles, parts, etc... on
Steel Soldiers. You will be doing your part to support a informative
website (which costs me over $250/yr to run) as well as clean out your
garage. Thanks for your support. The classified section is located at
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/classifieds.htm .
Sincerely,
Chris Stansbury
Memphis, TN