DRMO Europe

From: Gerry Davison (gerry@marlab.dk)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 23:05:09 PST

Hi Sarge

Sounds like you are the man to ask. I have often heard that the DRMO holds
auctions in Kaiserslautern and other places around Germany. I have not had
the time to check it out before, but have now. Are they still doing this ?
Kaiserslautern is a long way from the Danish border - are there any places
closer ? Do you know how someone like me could get approval to buy or bid ?

Regards
Gerry