20MM cases:

From: Terry Lane (tlane@mobynet.com)
Date: Fri Mar 29 2002 - 13:17:13 PST

Hello List---I am planning on building a 20mm single shot cannon with
windage and elevation adjustment, on wheels. I have recently acquired a
number of 20mm cadmium plated cartridges,150,
once fired and need to clean them up, some are a little rusty and I need
to know what will clean them safely with out damaging the cadmium
plating. I also obtained a linked belt of 50 live rounds and will pull
one (very carefully) to use as a mold dummy, for lead bullet
making.----Any suggestions would be appreciated from you cannon guys out
there.----Regards----Terry lane

P.S.--I wonder if RCBS can supply me with dies?---(just kidding)