Re: [MV] $2500 humvees

From: Amnon Nissan (amnon@deltaforce.net)
Date: Sat Mar 30 2002 - 07:44:44 PST

Jeff asked me to help him with overwhelming volume of inquiries. To find
out why the trucks are cut and how they are cut, please call him,
1-828-628-0058

As far as "too good to be true", I myself am getting three from him (paid
him already).

There are still a few lots available (he told me he has 15 trucks left to
sell), and you are right, $2500.00 for a Humvee is a great price.