Re: [MV] H7 vs F7 code at auction

From: mark baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Sat Mar 30 2002 - 18:09:12 PST

Folks I have a friend that was in the military 40+ years(I saw the 214) and
he told me the military uses items like trucks or aircraft until a specific
amount of money has been spent on that item (That's why there is a repair
log) and when they have spent that allotted money, they can not spend
anymore money to fix the item so they send it to DRMO, so even those low
mileage trucks might have been problem children. Mark M-886