halftrack club

From: anjun ria (halftrackman@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 31 2002 - 18:06:22 PST

hi,list,does any one on the list want to join and start,a halftrack
club.that way we can send info,pluse,those ones like me,that are
restoring,and need help along the way.pluse we can let each other know what
parts,we need or have to trade on,that way we can send info to each other.i
already have several extra parts,that i may throw away,i have yet to get one
part off the net.so far everone has throght there parts are made of gold,i
dont need dealers,they are out of my price range,i want only halftrack folks
who are halftrack nuts.send me info ok.ssg. watson