Re: [MV] M911 C-HET tractors in GL auction

From: Mark J. Blair (mblair1@cox.net)
Date: Mon Apr 01 2002 - 02:17:50 PST

Steve Grammont <islander@midmaine.com> wrote:
> Anybody else notice the current bid is $35? That is a lot of truck for
> the price of a decent meal out on the town :-) Or am I not understanding
> something about how GL works their bids?

$35 is the standard opening bid for most items. Almost everything
shows up with a bid of $35 before the first bid is placed. $35 doesn't
seem so cheap when you consider the cost of having six separate 40,000
pound oversize loads shipped on a tilt-bed trailer!

Well, back to bed. Just got up because one of my dogs needed a drink
of water. :-)

--
**** NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS ****
Mark J. Blair, KE6MYK <mblair1@cox.net>