Re: [MV] Queen Mum

From: Richard Lathrop (lathrrs@snip.net)
Date: Mon Apr 01 2002 - 00:25:31 PST

As much as Roosevelt wanted to come to the aid to Britian during WW2 the US public at large did not want to get involved. When Pearl Harbor happened the US only was going to go to war with Japan. It was Hitlers grave strategic miscaluclation to declare war on the US after we declared war on Japan, that allowed us to enter the European Theatre.

Rick

From: "Dave Ball" <vought@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 03:27:59 -0800