Gas Price (please take a moment to read this)

From: Everette (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Mon Apr 01 2002 - 16:09:37 PST

This thing about gas prices sound ok - except - back a few years when EXXON
decided to charge extra to buy their products and pay for with their credit
card - I threw card away and said that I would never purchases anything with
their name on it - when Mobil became part I extended my boycott to Mobil -
and I have not spent any money with either of them for several years. - I
did stop a couple of times and get some water - which was free -