Looking for mounting brackets for Luverne HMMWV brushguard

From: Ned Parkes (sparkes@fast.net)
Date: Mon Apr 01 2002 - 18:45:30 PST

Hi List,

Subject of msg says it all. I have a Luverne brushguard for the M998. I
need the brackets to mount the brushguard on the front bumper. It does not
have the winch installed. If anyone has some or leads to where they may be
purchased I would appreciate it. I called Luverne and they were of NO help.
They said they don't make or stock the brushguard or brackets for the HMMWV
anymore and all there stock was sold to the military. I guess I could make
some but would prefer the originals.

Thanks,

Ned Parkes