Re: [MV] M35A2 master cylinder question

From: Ron (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 06:51:17 PST

Lets hear a BIG AMEN for brother Tom!
     As Tom says "people who have and drive large deadly things like old
military trucks
really should get the manuals and read them." That should be changed from
should to HAVE TO.

Come on folks, before you move that beast you just got for $1500 from GL,
GET THE MANUALS!!!! They are readily available at every flea market I've
been to. I picked up 2 brand new, still in the cellophane -10's for the
M35A2 at the last MVMVC Flea for $10 each.
    Then find a rabbi to help you along and hold your hand while you learn
the ropes. If you never driven a big truck, don't start with a DRMO turn in
and a set of plates for your new toy without manuals and a rabbi looking
over your shoulder to make sure it's safe to drive. It can kill someone, not
necessarily YOU.
    If I didn't have a rabbi around when I first started my M35A2 the first
time, the runaway that resulted would have been terminal for my new toy (and
maybe me).
    If you don't have the money to buy the manuals, DON'T BUY THE TRUCK! And
with the ETM Online site, you can download the manuals for FREE or go to one
of the guys who sell ALL the manuals on a CD for $15-25. There is no
excuse!!
    Don't be the start of an M151 syndrome or a "Live at 5 Horror News
Story" for the M35A2 series. Cheap don't mean No Experience Needed.
    A Horrified Ronzo