Re: [MV] CNN and ?TANKS? and a question for the lists.

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 16:04:17 PST

Hi Ryan,

>As a techie and not a newsie here, I do as much as I can. From
>driving the Ferret around, most people think, armored = tanks. If the
>newsrooms say APCs most people won't understand. I might be able to
>get them to say Tanks and Armored Vehicles.

Well, once you get all of them settled would you mind telling all the
people I know that the Weasel is *not* a "tank" or "APC"? Apparently I
don't have the magic touch since when I correct them it tends to go in
one ear and out the other :-) Next thing I know, I am back to owning a
bunch of tanks and APCs (I WISH!) :-)

Steve