Re: [MV] CNN and ?TANKS? and a question for the lists.

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 17:27:43 PST

Hi Ryan,

>Or if its green, has wheels, and a turret then its a tank.

Yup! Let us not forget that one!

I've had the worst time with good meaning folks spotting things for me
and then reporting back. It used to get me all hot and bothered, just to
find out it wasn't what they said it was. Sometimes they are close
though, like thinking a M4 High Speed Tracor is a tank recovery vehicle.
 But I still to this day don't know what the heck a certain "APC" is off
in back of one of the State's Forestry Service stations since I haven't
seen it myself. I am guessing it is a M546 since I know they have 6 or 8
of them. But the guy insists it is armored, so who knows!

Steve

P.S. At least my wife now has it straight :-)