Fuel Distributor (American Bosch)

From: Phillip Lang (plang@lanset.com)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 19:40:48 PST

Does anyone have a schematic of a fuel distributor made by American
Bosch ? I have a friend who has a 66 M35A2 that we are trying to find
a reason why it won't run. And before we take apart the fuel distributor
we wanted to make sure that we could get it back together.

We have figured that the sump pump in the tank works, but seems
like we can't get fuel past the the distributor.

Any sugestions and a schematic of the fuel distributor would
be helpful !!

Thanks for all your help !

Phill