RE: [MV] CNN and ?TANKS? and a question for the lists.

From: Jon Huddleston (hud@bwn.net)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 22:14:04 PST

The Israeli Army never scraps anything. They just turn it into something
more useful to them at the time. Are you referring to the Centurion APC
conversions? They took the turrets off and put a roof on bristling with
machine guns. It seems that they are better armoured against RPG attack
than the M113s.

Jon Huddleston