RE: Uncut/Restored M151A2 & Trailer for sale

From: Muttguru@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 04 2002 - 01:01:57 PST

Dear Listers.......

my friend Rob in Vancouver, BC, Canada is selling his M151A2 & M416 trailer.
If you are interested, contact Rob at:-

                                        RSpratt@envisionfinancial.ca

He will have photos available soon..... meanwhile, this is the description:-

Hi Ken,

Hope you are doing well. Just wanted to get the word out that I am listing
my restored M151 A2 Mutt and matching trailer for sale. Unfortunately I am
not independently wealthy and I have to limit my expensive hobbies down to
just a handful... ;-)

So I it is time to sell probably the best vehicle I have ever had.... Just
wondering if you know of anyone in the Western US or Canada that is in the
market for a completely restored mutt and trailer. I restored the Mutt
about a year and half ago and have subsequently worked out all the bugs.
This truck and trailer are the nicest I have seen or heard of and no expense
was spared in doing a complete restoration on both the truck and trailer....
in fact the trailer has never even been used since its restoration a couple
of months ago. I am interested in serious inquiries only as both the truck
and trailer are in perfect condition and everything is new. Both the mutt
and trailer are lined inside (mutt with herculiner... and the trailer with
LineX). I am asking CDN$17500 dollars or approx. $11000 US. I am going to
take a bunch of digital pictures this week so that I can email them to
interested persons. I have an aftermarket Camo tent that is brand new
(never used) that fits the trailer perfectly. The tent looks like it was
made for the truck and trailer... super cool. I have all the military
manuals and more parts and accessories than I can list.

Thanks!!

Rob Spratt
Envision Financial
Technical Operations Leader - Technical Analyst III
Tel: 604-501-4177
Fax: 604-501-4176
rspratt@envisionfinancial.ca