Fuel cans

From: dodgew200@mchsi.com
Date: Thu Apr 04 2002 - 14:16:11 PST

Hi List

Not wanting to start another "Jerry Can War" here just a
question or two. I found 3 "Jerry Can shaped containers"
in a wrecking yard yesterday. 1 has no markings on it at
all (many layers of paint though, red and OD)1 has a "G"
embossed up near the handle and the last one has the "G"
and what looks like U.S. embossed at the bottom. All
three are in good shape. I'll probably go try and get
all three anyway but if they're "special",well...it
would be nice to know in advance.

Thanks in advance

--
Rob