CUCV for Sale in NC

From: L A (cucv@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 06 2002 - 15:50:18 PST

I still have the 1984 Military CUCV Blazer for sale. I reduced the price to
$4800 but that doesn't include the Radios/Ant.s. I have put up a web page
with photos of it at this location:

http://hometown.aol.com/m371951/a.html

I'm in NC near Charlotte...I need to sell soon, so far I haven't had even
one person come look at it, so please don't think it's in Bad condition
since I can't seem to sell it over the last few months. It is a daily
driver, but I have another vehicle I need to work on and put the MV's off
for awhile.

Thanks,
Andy