Another Jeep into the fold

From: aussierob (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Sat Apr 06 2002 - 21:03:05 PST

Hello to Jeep Buddies world wide... - Aussie's Tony & Paz and Willys
lovers far and wide.
Sheperd Rob Here:

I found another jeep today. Running too for $70 MB Tub Style

Floor is gone back frame is bad too.
Front frame horns are excellent pristine.
also the data plate is still on the frame
It's an MB war Jeep style tub but is actually the Agri Jeep CJ2a 45/46
model
This must be one of the very early CJ2As as the tub has the shovel and axe
indents, but with the later larger headlights and smaller grille opening.

The devil knows, I don't need another jeep.
However, it was sort of nearly ordained by the Willy's or military gods !
Because, why ?
Well, I had just picked up the 4x8 sheet steel for the new floor on the GPW
rebuild. On the way home there she was... a tired lil' CJ beside a barn.
Pushed out after winter.

I whipped the old Caravan around... and before you could say,
"get behind me Satan",
a deal had been struck... sort of !
I haven't told the boss yet. She may not be too happy as my flock increases
regularly !
 Too many jeeps, too litlle time !
 I already have a nibble on some parts if I decide part it out/tear into it

Oh well, Regards from Sheperd Rob
Upstate Ny area near Syracuse.
'42 Willys MB Been to #ell and back
'42 Ford Jeep GPW under a full rebuils right now.
'44 Willys MB - USMC MZ Radio Jeep Very rare
'46 CJ2A Fully Rebuilt Eng. not yet intsalled
'47 CJ2As Really Rusty one Runs (two jeeps)
Two CJ5s great engines - bad tubs
1, Surrey jeep. soon to have Toyota Celica eng. + Tranny